interior-design-413718__480In most states, if you own a condo, it means you own everything from the ground up but not the ground underneath the dwelling. Condo insurance provides coverage for the interior walls, fixtures and personal property inside a condominium.

Common areas-such as the roof, hallways and elevator, typically fall under the jurisdiction of a condo association. As such, these areas are typically covered under the association’s master insurance policy.

Townhouses are different. Check with your Inclán Insurance agent to find out which coverage is right for you.