Homeowner’s and Renter’s Insurance

Homeowners & Renters

We have established ourselves with California home owner's and renters as insurance specialists who deliver tailored insurance packages which ensure customer satisfaction coupled with the highest quality customer support.

With 40 years in the insurance industry, creating and delivering insurance solutions for Southern California residents for home,condo and renter's. We have the right blend of knowledge and experience that enables us a deliver the right products for our customers.

What We DO

Homeowner’s covers losses and damages such as fire or burglary to an individual’s house and to assets in the home. It also provides liability coverage against accidents in the home or on the property.

A dwelling fire policy offers narrower coverage as compared to a standard homeowners policy. This type of policy is designed as a solution for landlord, vacant, seasonal, primary and vacation homes.

It is available to homeowners, renters, condo owners/renters, and commercial owners/renters. Flood Insurance protects the structure and contents of their property. Federal law requires some locations that typically flood to have flood insurance, which isn't covered by most homeowner's policies.

Reimburses you for the personal items in your home that may be damaged or destroyed by a covered cause of loss, which could include your furniture, clothes, sporting goods and electronics.

Helps protect your assets and cover your defense costs in the event of a lawsuit because you or your family members are responsible for causing injuries or damage to other people or their property.

Condo insurance provides coverage for the interior walls, fixtures and personal property inside a condominium; the common areas-such as the roof, hallways and elevator fall under the jurisdiction of your condo association and must be covered under the association’s master insurance policy.

When disaster strikes, it doesn’t care if you rent or own your home. Renters face the same risks as homeowners. Your landlord or condo association may have insurance, but it only protects the building structure, not your personal items.


Featured Partners