Homeowner’s & Renter’s Insurance

Inclán Logo MockupWe have established ourselves with California homeowner’s and renters as insurance specialists who deliver customized insurance packages which ensure customer satisfaction coupled with the highest quality customer support. With 40 years in the insurance industry, we create and deliver insurance solutions for Southern California residents for home owners, condo owners and renters. Our knowledge and experience enables us a deliver the perfect products suited to our customers’ needs.

What Does Homeowner’s Insurance Cover?Home security and protection concept, house with umbrella. 3D re

Homeowner’s Insurance 
This covers losses and damages resulting from circumstances such as fire or burglary. The coverage extends to an individual’s house as well as to assets in the home. It also provides liability coverage against accidents that occur in the home or on the property.

A Dwelling Fire

This policy offers narrower coverage than a standard homeowners policy. This type of policy is designed as a solution for landlord, vacant, seasonal, primary and vacation homes.

Flood Insurance
Available to homeowners, tenants, condominium owners/tenants, and commercial owners/tenants, Flood Insurance protects the structure and contents of the property. Federal law requires some locations that typically flood to have flood insurance. This coverage isn’t included by most homeowner’s policies.

Personal Property
This type of coverage includes reimbursing you for the personal items in your home that may be damaged or destroyed by a covered cause of loss. This could include your furniture, clothes, sporting goods and electronics.

This type of coverage helps protect your assets and covers defense costs in the event a lawsuit is filed. This is necessary because you or your family members are responsible injuries or damage done to other people or their property

Condo Insurance240_F_99718651_6C6NHx9fqyt7ubbP3L5Yj2cRHpHSVbQS
This provides coverage for the interior walls, fixtures and personal property inside a condominium; the common areas — such as the roof, hallways and elevator– fall under the jurisdiction of your condo association and must be covered under the association’s master insurance policy.

240_F_91222015_4OknwOe67mD5slo9fcsXhUf4K1V9qvmlRenter’s Insurance
Disaster doesn’t care if you own or rent your home. Tenants face the same risks as homeowners in regard to their personal property. Your landlord or condo association may have insurance. But this only protects the building structure, not your personal items.